Determines League standing.
- Earned/lost when attacking a player Castle
- Crowns are awarded based on the difference in crowns between the target castle level and the castle difficulty.
- This means that a level 30 player with 0 crowns can attack a level 5 castle with 0 crowns and still gain 20 crowns on success.
- No crowns are awarded/deducted when attacking an NPC Castle
- Maximum number of crowns that can be gained or lost in any one attack is 40.
- Crown System: We've removed the level handicap from the Crown system as it caused an exploit which went against the basic intention of the system (rank the players in both attack/defense). Starting with this pack, only the difference in Crowns will be used to calculate how many Crowns will be gained/lost after an attack. Thus, at equal quantity of Crowns, an attacker will win/lose 20 Crowns. If the difference is over 400 Crowns in the attacker's advantage (ie, attacker has 500 and the castle has 100), the attacker will stand to lose 40 Crowns if they fail or gain 0 Crown if they win. If the situation is reversed (castle has 500, attacker 100), the attacker will gain 40 Crowns should they win and lose none if they fail.