Creatures can be temporarily boosted for to grants it additional bonuses:
- It will make it more effective at its primary function.
- It will increase its health by 30%.
Boosts durations are cumulative. The maximum number of boosted creatures at any given time is dependent on the castle level.
|Castle Heart Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15+|
|Max Boosted Creatures||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15|
Boostable Creatures[edit | edit source]
The following creature’s abilities are removed by default. They can be re-activated for a period of time by boosting the creature:
- Aura Guardian, Bubble Guardian and Wall Guardian health regeneration
- Punching Cyclops 3 Punch Combo
- Smelly Warrior's protection improvement behavior
- Derp's Headfall
- Snotter's coward behavior
Elite creature abilities are not removed by default :
- Enz-o-tron, Bob-o-tron and Shallnotpass-o-tron keep their health regeneration by default.
- Pete Poundmores keep their 3 Punch Combo by default.
Bugs/Unresolved Issues[edit | edit source]
- Returning a boosted creature back to inventory prior to validating the castle will return the creature to its unboosted status, wasting the materials used