- Nigel now gets auto-equipped when freeing him in the tutorial.
- The Hush Machine's sound will now play completely instead of the duration of the animation.
- The diversity of death sounds have been increased so that each Globuleye size has its own.
- Selected castle now have a white highlight in the tutorial.
- Resolved an issue where a target attack had a different behavior than regular attacks when attacking a higher castle level than the hero level.
- Resolved an issue where the progression would stop if the client is shut down after purchasing the first weapon while in the tutorial.
- Resolved an issue where the Runaway ability Headbang did not heal creatures while affected by the Nurse Reverse ability.
- Resolved an issue where Daddy Wrong Legs did not have Lightning VFX while running the client on low settings.
- Resolved an issue where the farm decorations' tooltip had black text which was unreadable.
- Resolved various random issues where the client crashed.
- Resolved various localization issues in the tutorial.
- Resolved an issue where the tutorial Mammalian Abduction objective is not accessible
- Resolved an issue where the user may receive a network error when trying to attack a castle from the friend list.
- Resolved an issue where the shop menu can't be closed for adding an inventory page without having enough gold.
- Resolved an issue where the user progression was block after purchasing a weapon during the Cornelius shop tutorial.
- Resolved an issue where the game become unresponsive and must be rebooted if attempting to buy an item with not enough gold in the tutorial.
- Resolved an issue where a user with the Gold defender pack receive a network error while constructing the third floor in the Tutorial.
- Resolved an issue where a user can lose crowns on a target attack with a hero lower than his own castle level.
- Resolved an issue where the close button of the league pop up was too far on certain level.
- Resolved an issue where the UI of two assignments could be overlapping while constructing the castle while in the tutorial.
Note: Due to the functionality of the replays, all replays prior this update have become invalid.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.