- Totems can be crafted with Materials and allow you to create a powerful Defense setup in your Castle.
- They are currently capped at a maximum of four per Castle
- Totems cannot be placed in the Boss Room and cannot be linked to Boss Creatures
- Creatures can be linked to a totem by placing them within it's area of effect up to a maximum of 28 Defense Rating
- Once a Totem is placed in a Room, all Creatures linked to the totem cannot escape its perimeter.
- If an Attacker tries to pull the Creatures outside this zone, the Creatures will return to the Totem with their health regenerated.
- Attackers can destroy the Totem in order to break the link and kite the Creatures.
- If the player is standing inside the Totem's radius, creatures standing outside of the Totem's radius will not call back until the player leaves the Totem's radius.
- Once alerted, creatures within a Totem's radius have to be killed for the Treasure Room door to open. Destroying the totem is another option.
- When a totem activates all monsters inside who are not linked will get stunned
|Name||Effect||Health||Power Cost||Crafting Cost|
| Leash||This magic Totem prevents the Creatures from cowardly escaping their duty. Creatures trespassing the Totem limits are healed and recalled to their original position.||39750 on lvl 30||2|| |
Official presentation of the totems, including how they work and how they can be used.
- Resolved an issue where aggro creatures linked to a totem would lose interest in defending the castle if the totem is destroyed.
- Resolved an issue where excess creatures in a totem zone were not stunned.
- Resolved an issue where spawned creatures could carry their damage bonus outside the totem zone.
- The HP of the totems increased by 66%.
- Resolved an issue where it was possible to link creatures to a totem then move such totem while keeping the creatures linked to it.
November 13, 2014 Patch
It is now possible to use runes on totems ! Those runes will temporary boost all the creatures linked to the totem, using the following rules :
- The boost timer starts only once the castle has been
- A boosted creature or totem can receive the same boost without requiring a validation, as long as the castle has not changed.
- Applying a new boost overwrites the current one. Unless it’s the same boost being applied, in which case they will stack.
The totem now has its very own tab in the Crafting lab, where you can find these runes. Runes we have are:
- Armor Rune - Armor and Magical Resistance Boost
- Damage rune - Damage Boost
- Totem now restore their full health when the leashing is activated.
- Maximum number of totem pass from 2 to 4
- The HP have been increased by 50%
- Health Points increased by 67%
- Placement zone size increased from 10*10m to 14*14m
- Exclusion zone radius reduced from 14m to 12m
- Some hero skills did not work as intended on the totem, but this is now resolved:
- Totems introduced.