This page is outdated!
Loot can be upgraded at the Blacksmith using crafting materials and Life Force. Upgrading is not bound by the Blacksmith rank; one can upgrade an item of any level of item quality at Blacksmith Rank 1.
The quality of the items won't change, but the stats will be increased according to the new level.
Limitations[edit | edit source]
- Only equipment with random attributes may be upgraded; named items, Potions, Costumes, Dyes, and Pets cannot be upgraded.
- The maximum upgrade level is displayed in each item's tooltips.
- The highest level that can be reach by any piece of equipment is determined by its tier.
- The maximum upgradeable level for any item is iLvL 30.
Upgrade Costs[edit | edit source]
Life Force Cost[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Table:Costs - Upgrade
Material Cost[edit | edit source]
The type of material needed depends on the item type being upgraded, while the quantity depends on the value of the item's attributes up to a maximum of 10.
In general, items with base Physical Armor require
Dino Scales while items with base Magical Armor require
Smoldering Eyes. The material required to upgrade weapons is determined by the class.
|Item Type||Material||Item Type||Material|
|Suits of Armor||Capes|
Attribute Cost Similar to the material cost for items, the type of material needed for each attribute depends on the attribute being upgraded with the quantity based on the value of the item's attributes.
|Armor per adjacent creature|
|Better Loot Quality|
|Damage per sec|
|Damage when injured|
|Extra Gold Gain|
|Extra XP Gain|
|Health Orb Bonus|
|Increased attack speed|
Update History[edit | edit source]
- Upgrading introduced.